‘K-os’ with Primary
Back on the 15th May, KS2 visited DangerPoint in Flintshire – an educational activity centre designed to inform young people about dangerous and hazardous situations that can occur in everyday life.
Led by ‘K-os’ the monster, the boys learnt about:
- Identifying dangers at the seaside
- Crossing the road safely
- Catching buses, trains and the dangers of train tracks
- Hazards around the home and how to avoid them
- The dangers of electricity substations
- How to avoid hazards on farms
- Age restricted items in shops
Charlie said that his favourite bit about the day was the train track, whilst Fin enjoyed hearing from K-os the naughty green monster about how to keep safe.
The boys had a great time and really engaged with all the information they were given – we hope that they are able to be a little bit safer when they are out and about!